Check the balance of your Santa's Certificate by entering the Certification Code.
If you have more than one Certificate, you will have the opportunity to check the value after your first balance is received.
Santa’s Certificates will be issued November 22 through December 24, 2013. Certificates will not be issued on purchase of gift cards.
Certificate is subject to the following conditions:
• Santa’s Certificate is redeemable January 6 through June 15, 2014, toward any jewelry purchase in-store and on kay.com.
• Certificate will be applied in $100 increments toward the purchase price. May not be used with trade-ins.
• Purchase price (after all discounts and excluding tax and shipping) must equal at least 3 times the amount of Certificate value being used.
• Certificate will be voided when used. If only a portion of the certificate is used, that portion cannot be used again.
• Excludes previously owned merchandise, charity items and gift cards.
• This validated certificate must be presented at time of redemption.
• This certificate has no cash value.
• This certificate cannot be used as payment on account.
• In-store layaways and special orders must be picked up by June 15, 2014.
• Cannot be used on a previous purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer.
• On purchases where certificates are being redeemed, additional certificates will not be issued.
• Certificate will be voided/reduced in $100 increments based on the value of the item(s) being returned.
• For purchases made on kay.com, Santa's Certificates will be issued via email after the transaction has processed.